<$BlogRSDUrl$>



7/10/2003

After seeing that everyone and their respective dogs has a blog, I've decided to make one, too. That and there's nothing else to do in this hotel.

While sitting at the business center in the Hampton Inn in Midland, wondering what I'll do if some businessman needs to use this computer for whatever sort of emergency he would have, it comes to me that I'll be off in college in 5 weeks, and I still don't think that the reality of that has quite set in. I'm not scared or worried, and I haven't even really thought about how I'll be able to live without Brooklyn (or other people that matter) for months at a time. My plan right now is to leave on Aug 16 and make a new plan from there. I'd like to think that it doesn't bother me to leave all this because I'll still have the internet (minus the dial-up w00t) to talk to people on a nearly daily basis, but I really think that it just hasn't hit me yet. Oh, well. At least I'll be able to come back periodically if I ever begin to hate college and everyone in it, and I can always read a book to escape (screw homework).

Speaking of college, Joe and Tabitha (my brother and his fiancee) are in the middle of a very large fight which has left Tabitha staying at our house for the past few nights. I, of course, am not there right now, and it's a very strange feeling learning about what's going on at your house and with the people you love via the telephone maybe twice a day, something most all of us will have to look forward to during college. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to be away from all the battles that take place between my parents and Joe and Tabitha, but it's just strange to be a spectator that can't get involved.

I must leave now to go help my dad at his work. I should be back on Friday, so if anybody has any idea how to do anything on blogger, I'm open to all suggestions.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?