<$BlogRSDUrl$>



7/24/2003

I don't hate my parents. However, many, many of you who read this site do. Or you just don't talk to them, or you pretend to like them and then yell and scream at them behind their backs. Someone please give me a reason why. Yes, my parents piss me off sometimes, but I find that talking to them, even if it turns into a fight, will always help out the situation. And given recent situations, it seems that other people do well when telling their parents what they think, too, instead of hiding behind the idea that "I'm just a kid; they know better." The fact is that most of the time, when it comes to your life, they don't know better. And the only way that they'll come to respect you as you should them is by talking to them.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?