<$BlogRSDUrl$>



7/18/2003

I just got back from Norman, OK, about 30 minutes ago. Went there with AJ (for registration) and Drew (some Latin thing), and we stayed at my sister's house where I met college folk...ooo...She took us to see Anger Management (funny shiznit) at the dollar theatre, and then we ate dinner at Olive Garden. We came back and played pool on her cool pool table, then went bowling for $1 shoe rental and $1 per game! SWEET! If there's any place in Arlington with prices that cheap, I MUST KNOW ABOUT THEM! We finally went to bed around 1:30, at which point Drew and AJ and I had some...*ahem* interesting...conversations. All in all, quite a fun trip which left me about $35 poorer and with more of a craving to bowl than I left with. Thanks again to Steph (my sister) for shacking us up and taking us all around Norman.

In related news, who sees themselves as the type of person to get homesick and transfer home as soon as you get to college? I know I won't be. Too put it in my sister's terms, I've "always been really independent." But I just hope that no one has to deal with homesickness on top of other college problems in a month.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?