<$BlogRSDUrl$>



7/12/2003

Saturday...what a wonderful day. Easliy one of the longest days I have ever spent doing outside labor.


1:30 am - go to sleep thanks partly (100%) to Nathalie's cd burner...at least I now know exactly what all of Europe looks like

5:30 am - wake up and shower...yay! now I'm clean

6:20 am - arrive at Drew's to go to work at his dad's boss' farm for the day for money

8:30 am - get a graduation gift from Drew's dad of 24 bottles of Dublin Dr. Pepper...wow what a good day so far
- arrive at the farm

9:00 am - load lumber from cut-down trees onto a trailer and unload them on the top of a hill

10:00 am - load fucking railroad timbers (at least 100 lbs. each) onto the same trailer and unload (i.e. throw to the ground) at the hill's top

12:00 pm - railroad thing falls on leg
- vomit (yes, I'm a pussy)

12:45 pm - lunch

2:00 pm - tear barbed wire out of the ground after finishing with the railroad things

3:00 pm - help (as much as I still could) build a manger-type shade thing for the horses

5:00 pm - manger not done yet

7:00 pm - manger not done yet

8:30 pm - leave farm (manger not done yet, but good enough)
- no longer clean

8:45 pm - more vomit, barely out of the car
- first taste of Dublin Dr. Pepper (unrelated to the vomitting)

10:30 pm - arrive home to sleeping baby...why not wake her up? you ask...yeah, I don't know, either
- shower SHOWER SHOWER!!!!


On the bright side, I got paid $125 to do all this...well on my way to finally owning a flat panel monitor

I appologize for missing the SSB party thing, but I know I was there in spirit, getting my pika-ass kicked. I would have gone to the end of the party, but I'd rather sleep after today...sleep...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?