<$BlogRSDUrl$>



7/14/2003

Went to Fry's with Drew today to finally buy a flat-panel monitor, and I saw Aroon, Nick, and Alex there, at which point I was informed of a free after rebate 64 meg USB storage thingy. Found a cheap monitor, had the USB thing in my hand, and I realized that I hadn't enough money for both, or at least, I didn't trust my balancing of my checking account enough to leave it with less than $20 in it. Damn you to hell mail-in rebates! At least I have much room on my desk now for more important things than a gigantic monitor with a huge scratch in it. Now I need RAM...and an internal light...and a DVD-ROM drive...etc.

UPDATE
I now have an internal light...link to the monitor when I'm not so lazy




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?