<$BlogRSDUrl$>



8/19/2003

Humidity is now my least favorite thing in the world. I walked around campus today for a little bit to find the buildings where I'll be taking classes (9 blocks in 15 minutes...I can do it...right?), and I was sweating and panting by the time I got back...FROM WAKLING! Now, I know I'm a pussy who throws up when he lifts railroad things, but I don't think I should get that hot from walking around. The humidity here has got to be at least 2 million percent. Even when it's all rainy and dark, the heat sucks (and is even worse in light drizzle). I would love to get back into the arid deserts of Texas.

Speaking of which, I'm coming back on Friday, October 10 because I get the next Monday and Tuesday off for "Fall Break." I'll be able to see any of you who happen to be in town, so if you don't like me, just plan on leaving for the weekend. My classes end at 2:15 on Friday, and I'll try to get the earliest flight possible. I plan on spending that whole afternoon with my family, but I will go out at night once they're asleep (maybe 10:00). I'll be on AIM all the time, so I'll just talk to whoever will be in town then.

Tomorrow (Wednesday, August 20) is National Homeless Animals Day, so everyone that owns an animal has to throw it out tomorrow. You may want to say your goodbyes tonight. Any animals caught hiding in attics or basements will be immediately exported from the US to whichever country eats that certain animal as a meal. Nathalie, your cat is the only exception because you just took her to the vet today. However, should you decide to let your cat go free on National Homelss Animals Day, the money that you spent at the vet will be refunded 150%, and there's always a chance that another stray cat will come your way. Besides, you always have Greg.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?