<$BlogRSDUrl$>



8/06/2003

Wow. Guess what?! My parents are mad at Joe and Tabitha...AGAIN! Joe's car broke down, and I went to pick him up in Dallas and bring Brooklyn and him back to his apartment. When I got back to my house, my mom yelled at me for not bringing them back with me. And also for not bringing the broken car with me, too...as if I could have tied it to the hood of the Jeep. If I wait long enough inside of this house, I'll be able to hear more yelling about things such as "This never would have happened if they both just worked closer to home" or "I can just imagine how much they ignore Brooklyn when they're at their apartment." I personally can no longer wait to leave my home for college and get away from the incessant arguing about my brother and his girlfriend. I'll still get to talk to all of you over the internet, but I won't have to put up with the stupid crap that goes on in here. I can only hope that my parents will read this post and finally understand just how much I hate being in my house with all the stupid fighting because this is one thing that they won't stop no matter how much I tell them.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?