<$BlogRSDUrl$>



9/14/2003

Olivia sent me an email with this quiz in it, and since I've nothing better to do, I'm going to fill it out for all to see.

1. Who sent this e-mail to you? Olivia
2. What time is it? 8:25 eastern standard time
3. Name as it appears on your birth certificate? public website....
4. Nicknames? Chris, Kitter [family one], Meeeoooow [Brooklyn]
5. Parents names? Mom and Dad
6. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? assuming 18, but I don't remember counting them...nor do I remember a cake
7. Date you regularly blow them out? May 15
8. Pets? Anaka, the cute little white cat
9. Hair color? brown...right?
10.Tatoos? one
11. Piercing? of course not
12. Favorite colors? black and dark black
13. hometown? Arlington in Texas
14. Current residence? Columbia in South Carolina (not the cocaine country)
15. Favorite food? This question's hard.
16. Been to Africa? I've dreamed of Africa, but never been
17. Been toilet papering? no
18. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Love shouldn't make you cry...it's a happy thing. But in the spirit of the question, yes, I have.
19. Been in a car accident? yes...on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago
20. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
21. Current car you drive? Jeep Liberty - black
22. Favorite movie(s)? Kevin Smith movies and the South Park movie and other good movies
23. Favorite holiday? Christmas; not only for the gifts, but more for the overall environment and feeling
24. Favorite day of the week? Friday, although I like Thursday a lot, too, because I know that Friday is coming up
25. Favorite word or phrase? 'endoplasmic reticulum' was always nice
26. Favorite toothpaste? if anybody can actually answer this question...
27. Favorite flower? rose...I have my reasons
28. Favorite drinks? Dr. Pepper...though college is really making me lean towards orange soda
29. Favorite sport to watch? hockey hockey hockey
30. Preferred type of ice cream? cold
31.Favorite Sesame Street character? Oscar
33. Last book you read? Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
34. When was your last hospital visit? I think when I accidently broke Brooklyn's head on the step up to the bath.
35. What color is your bedroom carpet? There's only tile here, but it's white in Arlington.
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? zero in base 8
37. Who was the last person you received e-mail from before this? ***Deleted to protect the pure and innocent***
38. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? I was almost thrown in jail for tearing large metal poles out of the concrete and dragging them down to throw them in the Missouri River, but no.
39. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Fry's!! Hey, where did Fry's go?...
40. Name the friend that lives the farthest away from you? Nick will live in California soon.
41. Most annoying thing people ask? "If I had a fourth eye would I be able to see through time?"
42. Where are you working now? nowhere
43. Who will respond quickest to this email? with this new and imporved non-email format, I doubt anyone
44. Who is least likely to respond to this e-mail? see the answer to question 43, or just remember it
45. Last person you were out to dinner with? Like at an actual restaurant, I guess...my parents, Candace, and Brooklyn
46. What is in your Cd player right now? StarCraft Brood War
47. Animal you would like to have but don't? sloth (three-toed, of course)
48. If you could go anywhere where would it be? At this moment? Arlington


I'll leave you with this joke, that I'm sure only a few of you will find funny:

Two mathematicians were having dinner in a restaurant, arguing about the average mathematical knowledge of the American public. One mathematician claimed that this average was woefully inadequate, the other maintained that it was suprisingly high.
"I'll tell you what," said the cynic. "Ask that waitress a simple math question. If she gets it right, I'll pick up dinner. If not, you do." He then excused himself to go to the men's room, and the other called the waitress over.
"When my friend comes back," he told her, "I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to respond 'one third x cubed.' There's twenty bucks in it for you. Can you remember that?" She agreed.
The cynic returned from the restroom and called the waitress over. "The food was wonderful, thank you," the mathematician stated. "Incidentally, do you know what the integral of x squared is?"
The waitress looked pensive; almost pained. She looked around the room, at her feet, made a gurgling noise, and finally said, "Um, one third x cubed?"
So the cynic paid the check. The waitress wheeled around, walked a few paces away, and muttered under her breath, "...plus an unknown constant."


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?