<$BlogRSDUrl$>



9/22/2003

Something sparked a memory today. Does anybody else remember reading a story in elementary school about children on Venus where the sun only came out once every seven years? I remembered that story and googled for it, finding it was written by Ray Bradbury (Fahrenheit 451, as if anyone reading this site wouldn't know that). Rereading it, I felt like I was going to cry...

Anyone who has ever played Scrabble with me, please help me think of anything that I do which would cause someone to not want to play Scrabble with me given said information. Apparently, I do something when I play the game that's annoying or bad or stupid. It's imperative that I discover this problem before I go insane.

Also, in reading many blogs lately, I noticed two that I never checked before. Erin and Graham have been added to the links on the left...no, down a little lower. Theeeere they are. Anyone else I left out should tell me so they too can join the list of elites.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?