<$BlogRSDUrl$>



10/09/2003

Home


This will probably be the last post I do until Tuesday or Wednesday. I get to go home this weekend (get in Friday at 9:01 pm), and we get out for "Fall Break" on Monday and Tuesday, so I get to stay in Arlington until Tuesday evening! Four days is better than none, right?

Hmm....we have gay money now, too...just like other countries! The new colored $20-bills were issued out to banks today (or so I heard). I propose a contest: the first person who gets their hands on this badass addition to the US mint and can prove it (by sending it directly to me) gets a piece of paper that looks something like a certificate of authenticity! (no money-back guarantee)

Also, something to ponder while I'm away and you're depressed because you don't get to read any wonderful new posts:

The animals are beginning their attack
Oh my...That last one is really sad and not for the faint of heart.

I'll leave you on a happier thought (possibly): if there was a drug that simulated everything wonderful about love, would you take it?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?