<$BlogRSDUrl$>



10/24/2003

I hate weekends


I hate waking up at 1:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday for the sheer reason that there is nothing better to do on the weekends than sleep. I wake up so late thinking "Damn, I've already wasted almost half the day!" Then I remember that if I wake up, I'm only going to waste the rest of the day, so I try to go back to sleep, knowing that it'll be much better to waste it when I'm not conscious of my doing so. When I finally wake up, I do nothing all day, and there's really not much to like about that. On the weekend, I miss going to class during the week, when at least I'm getting something accomplished. Getting stuff done helps me better realize that I'm at least moving forward in the fourth dimension. It's funny...during the week, I want to quickly finish it and start the weekend; and during the weekend, I can only look forward to finishing the next week.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?