<$BlogRSDUrl$>



10/08/2003

If it weren't for that horse...


It's so hilarious to hear people say stupid things and actually mean it. Before organic chem started, we were all sitting in class waiting for the teacher, and some girl looked up from her paper and said, "Oh my God, y'all! Schwarzenegger won! He's not even American!" *sigh*

The actual class was fun, though. We learned all kinds of mechanisms and I got to ask all kinds of questions over each one. He says I'll have to wait until physical chemistry to understand why things react in the way they do instead of another way because he can't explain it ("That's a physical chemistry topic, and I stay away from that like I do math"). *GASP*

Anyone who's in town this weekend want a copy of Jedi Academy? It's fun...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?