<$BlogRSDUrl$>



10/18/2003

Me != Intelligent


I woke up at 1:00 today, a bad habit that I've started to conform to on the weekends. Per routine, I ate Taco Bell for lunch/breakfast. I then decided that I needed to go to Wal-Mart to get some hairspray, hand soap, and deodorant. I drove all the way to Wal-Mart (via some highway and like 15 minutes). When I got there, something made me check my wallet for my debit card. I realized then that I must have left it in the ATM machine when I went to go get cash the other day. I now give you all permission -- as if you didn't already have it -- to make fun of me all you want. I deserve it so much for making such a dumb mistake. I really can't even stop laughing at myself. So I called my dad and got everything squared away; luckily no one had used it yet, so everything is fine and dandy. One thing, though: the bank apparently had my birthday recorded incorrectly. They had my sister's birthday in there instead of mine, and she doesn't even have an account there...oh well...

I drove all the way back to the dorm, got my checkbook, then drove all the way back to Wal-Mart and bought the stuff. I also bought a $10 adaptor so I can finally plug my N64 into the cable jack on the back of this TV. Then I went to the grocery store to buy Hi-C, Dr. Pepper, and snacks. There were lots of babies there (aww...Brooklyn...), so I had to think about the N64 waiting for me at the dorm a lot in order to stay relatively happy. It feels like time for an old-school Smash Brothers fix.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?