<$BlogRSDUrl$>



11/10/2003

College would suck without the classes


Two and a half hours of sleep last night (AIM and phone) and I'm actually feeling really good. Classes have been pretty fun so far today; got to discuss a lot in English and answer a bunch of questions in chem. I'm even considering not even taking a nap when I get back from my 12:20 class this afternoon, because I really don't feel tired enough to sleep right now. And it's finally cold today, so I get to walk around campus thinking of Thanksgiving and Christmas! Just two more weeks...

Anyway...I shall move away from depressing subjects. I'm in the process of getting Halo from bit torrent, which I started using yesterday. I went to go get the game from the guy down the hall, but he said not to get it from him but from someone down on the first floor in room 128 or something like that. Being me and not wanting to go all the way downstairs, I came back to the computer to search for another means. It has moved from 250 hours remaining to 7 and a half hours remaining in the course of my night, but it seems to have stopped getting faster, so I think it'll take about 7 more hours to finish. Which means that I can have it by dinner (or when I wake up from a nap, if I take one)!

I get my calc test back tomorrow...It will hopefully be good, or else I had all that fun for nothing.

I saw the Matrix this weekend. All I'll say is that I didn't like the first or last 20-30 minutes, but the middle was pretty badass. Worth the $5.25 I paid.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?