<$BlogRSDUrl$>



11/04/2003

"One and One and One is Three..."


Ok, so that quote really doesn't fit here, but it's not like the Beatles had any deep symbolism behind it anyway. It's just the first thing that came to mind when I started to title the post. Anyway (I seem to have a bad habit of digressing from points)... Nathalie and I have been dating for three months today, but it really seems like it's been more like three years. And that's a very good thing. Those of you who knew me in high school probably assumed (I know I did, too) unless you saw me around Brooklyn that I had no capacity to love because I saw no need for it...I was always happy enough. It's such a much greater happiness than I ever imagined, though, when you know you're in love with someone who loves you back. Never undervalue that.

For those of you still reading this, here are the reasons why three is my favorite number today:

Heh...look at that. Three reasons...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?