<$BlogRSDUrl$>



11/06/2003

Thursday night is party night!


I saw Pirates of the Caribbean last night (no, I haven't seen the Matrix yet). Johnny Depp is very good in it, and it's a pretty good movie. I also took a calc test today, and it went well. Then I came back to my dorm and finished all my homework due up until Wednesday. During lab, my experiment was really good; the product was distilling prefectly, and I had lots of free time to play snake on the phone (new high score: 1833), talk to other people, and even send out a text message (which I actually do kinda regularly during lab). I then took a separatory funnel (a funnel-looking thing with a stopcock to stop anything from spilling out while you mix different liquids) and poured my wonderful product into the top ("Yay!" I thought. "Finally a good percent yield!"). As I poured the last bit out of the graduated cylinder, I noticed that the stopcock was still open! I was basically just pouring my cyclohexene all over my notebook and lab procedures. I AM SO BAD AT LABS! Now I should find a good way to explain a zero percent yield...

I think I'm gonna go get Halo and play it all night...Some guy down the hall has been offering it to me since it came out, but I've been too lazy to go get it from his room.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?