<$BlogRSDUrl$>



12/15/2003

About a Week


I've been home ever since late last Monday night (Tuesday morning), but I haven't posted about it partly because I'm on dialup at home (eww...) and partly because I'm lazy. The 15 hour drive back wasn't nearly as hard or as boring as I thought it would be. You'll all be proud of me, too...I did it all in one day. It still hasn't snowed yet since I've been here, and it's been a week. In fact, it was really hot today, and I wore a short-sleeved shirt. I hate this fucking weather...I want snow!

I just checked on my final grades from college, and they finally had them posted: 4.0! It seems that the secret to getting all A's in college is sitting all day long at a computer on AIM wanting and thinking only of going back home and talking for two and a half hours (or more) on the phone every night.

I probably won't check everyone's blogs as often as I do in college over the winter break because it's Christmas and I have dialup, but rest assured that I at least want to be reading everyone's sites.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?