<$BlogRSDUrl$>



12/04/2003

A Week From Thanksgiving


I just got back my calc test. 24/25. That means that I get to exempt the final with an A in the class!

This week I've turned in my final essay for English (which I'll post eventually), done an entire presentation (written and oral) on a solar-powered pump project we had in intro to chemical engineering, worked on my final English project (a group website due this Monday morning), and finished that calc test.

But it's all finished now (except that English website, but it's getting there), and I'm happy. It's also raining here, so I'm happy again. And even more, today is mine and Nathalie's four-month anniversary, so I'm even much happier than I would otherwise be today.

Now is naptime. Then I'm going to try to sell my calc book and organic chem lab textbook back for money. Then maybe I'll do some more work on that English thing.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?