<$BlogRSDUrl$>



1/25/2004

I still hate weekends


I'm sick. At least, I have a cold. My nose is running, and I've been sneezing all day. I bought some Advil cold & sinus today (the non-drowsy kind), so that should help make me better relatively soon. When I went to buy that medicine, I also went to get a haircut, because it's getting long enough to annoy me. It was closing, though, so I have to go back on Monday. I guess I can last a few more days with long hair.

Here's a poll for you all. What time do you normally get to sleep at night? I want to know about what time is normal. Because I've taken to going to bed around 3:00 a.m. on weekdays and 4:00 or later on weekends (hence I'm not tired enough to sleep right now...I've only been up for 12 hours). Then I take naps whenever I have some extra time during the day. Naps not only wake me up when (if) I'm dead tired, but they are also a great way to pass the time. When I'm napping and sleeping, it's like I don't have to be here anymore. But anyway...what time do you usually sleep?

I also greatly suggest Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time to all of you. Such a brilliant game. So fun... I just beat it a few days ago, and I was looking through the booklet that came with it and realized that there are even cooler moves I can do when fighting. Now I get to replay the game all over! The puzzles may not be as exciting the second time around, but it was still really fun to get stuck the first time and try everything I could think of to try to get myself farther along.

I leave you with this from slashdot. I really want Legos right now.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?