<$BlogRSDUrl$>



1/29/2004

Oh, you knew it was coming


I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to major in chemical engineering anymore. But don't tell the chemical engineering department here. I'm going to stay registered as a chemical engineering major here until I leave next semester. And yes, I am also transferring much closer next semester, though I'm not quite sure where to yet. I'm pretty positive I'm going to major in math, too. I think taking three math courses this semester convinced me that I had a pretty good want for it. That and I actually have fun and enjoy doing math.

Here are some pictures from the day school was cancelled because of ice:

This is an area they call "The Horseshoe" on campus. It's pretty.
Pretty

And this is just one of the many branches that fell from the trees because of the ice on them. I could hear loud cracking sounds all day long followed by seeing huge tree limbs falling to the ground.
I could have died...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?