<$BlogRSDUrl$>



2/05/2004

An Apple was the reason humans were kicked out of Paradise.


I'll start this post by saying that Nathalie and I have been dating for 6 months now. It makes me smile to even just type that, much less realize that it's true. I'd write something here about how great love is, but I'm sure that most of you (all?) are sick of that by now, so I'll just continue.

It's cold outside, and I'm actually really happy sitting in my dorm right now. On my way back from differential equations, I got lunch at Einstein Bros. Bagels. I got a bowl of clam chowder, a bagel dog, and a Pepsi. I got the soup because it's cold out, and the hot dog because there wasn't enough soup in one bowl for me to eat as a whole meal (I was hungry). They were both really, really good and warming, and it makes me happy sitting warm inside when it's cold outside. With the Pepsi, I got a free song from iTunes (woohoo!), but in my bitter hatred towards all that is Macintosh (see title), I have given my code to Nathalie and her Powerbook.

I'm going home this weekend! In approximately 37 hours, I'll be starting on the road to the Greenville/Spartanburg airport. That's right: at about 2:00 a.m. on Saturday morning (Friday night), I'm going to drive 2 hours to the airport so that I can try to get on standby for a 5:50 a.m. flight to Arlington. If I don't get that, it means I won't get to leave here until 1:00 p.m., so wish me luck. I still haven't decided on the best course of action for sleeping on Friday night before I leave, but currently I'm thinking that I'll take a nap from about 6:00 p.m. to midnight so I'll be rested enough for the drive and so that I won't need a nap at all on Saturday (like there's ever a day that goes by when I don't need a nap).

Random: The other day on Full House (yes, I watch that show) my roommate and I heard Uncle Jesse say "What the hell just happened?" That's right: Uncle Jesse cussed! We both just turned and stared at each other unable to think of anything except the innocence of our childhoods crumbling before our very eyes...I'll never be able to think of the Tanner family in the same way again.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?