<$BlogRSDUrl$>



2/22/2004

I'm Alive?


Yes, I know that I never update anymore, but I just can't think of anything to write. I've been sick all weekend, but I'm finally feeling better now. Most all I did for this weekend because of it was just sit around and watch TV. Though I did finally get to see Shrek yesterday. It's a pretty good movie, but I can't say that I'm really looking forward to aptly named Shrek 2.

I've been needing to do laundry for the past maybe five days, but you all know how forgetful I am, so I just got around to doing it today. The first loads are in the washing machines right now. I'll go put them into the dryer in 30 minutes, but I may have to dry them twice (or more) because there's a lot and they don't get dry enough the first time if I have that much (many?) clothes. So tomorrow I won't be forced to wear something that should be considered dirty.

Next weekend (February 27th), I'm coming back home because my dad got some really good Stars tickets from the Dallas Morning News (whom he advertises with). The game starts at 7:00 on Friday, which just happens to be the same time that my plane comes in. So I'll of course wear my Stars jersey that whole day, and we'll rush to the game right from the airport. The game is against the Minnesota (pronounced like in Fargo [good movie]) Wild. There's a rivalry there because the Stars came originally from Minnesota to Dallas, and Minnesota was left without a team for 10 years, so the game should be really, really cool. I haven't been to a Stars game all season... And they're doing so much better now then they were at the beginning of the season. Well on their way to first in the division.

My winning Pepsi count is now 6... I'm not sure how many I've tried. I think I'm about 1 for 2, which is no 1 for 1, but it's still better than the odds.

I (kind of) apologise to anyone this offends, but I thought it was perfect. Oh, and about a week ago (maybe longer?) I was walking through the student union place, and I saw a poster hanging up telling people to come to some religious thing. One of the "taglines" written on the poster was "If evolution is supposed to be scientific 'fact', then why can't it be proven?"


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?