<$BlogRSDUrl$>



2/26/2004

*scream*


IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!

more on this as it develops

....now back to math.

And later...
Upon closer inspection, it's not snow, but ice falling from the sky. Freezing rain, if you will. Not worth getting all freaked out about, but I guess it's nice nonetheless. I put my clothes in my car (for Arlington tomorrow!) and went to park my car, and on the way back, I decided to get a nice hot chocolate from the coffee place in the union. There was even a short line! The people in front of me, however, got the last hot chocolate because they ran out of milk. Grr... Oh well. I was happy, so I decided to make the best out of the situation and get some hot tea. Bad idea that was. The tea was really gross. My phone is screwed up, too. Doesn't matter...I get to go home tomorrow!

School may be cancelled again tomorrow because this city doesn't know how to function when it's cold, so I may get to come home even earlier than I thought on standby, but I'm not counting on it.

It's time for a warm shower


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?