<$BlogRSDUrl$>



2/15/2004

Snow!


Everyone in Texas got snow on Valentine's Day. I only got rain. But I did get some wonderful pictures from Nathalie yesterday and then some from my mom today which helped cheer me up from missing the snow. Two pictures I just thought I had to share with you all.

First, look at how cute Brooklyn can be. This is her when she's happy and excited for whatever reason (most likely is that I am there).
Happy

Now look at her the other 95% of the time when she's tired and angry because she's not getting her way.
Not Happy

I'm only joking, of course. I love Brooklyn. She's not angry all the time. In fact, for all I know that could be a picture of her being really excited about something. It's just that the red eyes and the fists curling up and her standing up as straight as she can and looking like she's screaming tell me otherwise...

Valentine's Day was nicer than I thought it would be. Thank the gods for cell phone 5000 minutes including the weekends. It was still pretty boring for probably more than half the day, though. I got another free song from iTunes yesterday, though. That makes me 2 for 3 in the Pepsi game with 1 in 3 odds. I got mad skillz.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?