<$BlogRSDUrl$>



4/23/2004

Blah Blah Woof Woof


Tonight has been a pretty relaxing night. Weekend looks to be pretty nice and relaxing, too. That's really good because finals start not this upcoming week, but the week after, so it'll be nice to just relax. I do have a big project due this Wednesday, though, in my chemical engineering class. I have to write a flowsheet for the kidney dialysis process (with a small group of two other people), and then write a mass balance problem for the system (e.g. "What is the maximum flow rate of blood that can make the system remove wastes at full capacity?"). It should be fine. I'm relatively sure that I have the highest grade in there, so even if it is a horrible project, it won't hurt my grade too much. Finals won't be too bad either. I'm worried the most about organic chemistry, but I'm very borderline A. If I get an A in there, I don't have to take the final, too, so I really hope I am making an A.

I just noticed yesterday that I have TechTV in my dorm room. I like what I've seen so far on it. It really keeps my attention. I don't have SpikeTV, though, which really kind of sucks. That MXC show is very funny.

I feel like coffee haus hot chocolate. It's really good...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?