<$BlogRSDUrl$>



4/04/2004

Damn...Anger is one of the seven deadly sins


I don't like people telling me what I like to do. I do what makes me happy. And, yes, I do know what makes me happy. I don't do things that I'm going to be pissed off or emotionally wounded doing. And if I happen to do something like that, then I try to fix it so that I'm not horribly depressed (e.g. South Carolina). If sitting in my room and talking to people online or on the phone makes me happier than going out and driving to the beach, looking at museums, or even just talking to other people sometimes, then why can't I do it? I'm not unhealthy or about to die; I'm not losing touch with "the real world"; I'm not pining over anything all day long. Honestly, I just hate it here! Going out will not make me happier!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?