<$BlogRSDUrl$>



4/20/2004

It sure does pay to update


As I was going to update my blog for the day, I noticed a little box on blogger where I normally click to get into my site:

SPECIAL NOTICE
As an active Blogger user,
we would like to invite you to
be one of the first to try out
Google's new email service,
Gmail.

Would you like to give it a
whirl? YES / NO

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!! Of course! Thank you email gods! My parents just got DSL at home, too (no more dialup!), so they were about to cancel MSN. Now I have the best email ever! My new address is [my screenname, of course]@gmail.com, if anybody cares. Update: Email address obfuscated at the advice of AJ.

I took my three tests today, and I have one more tomorrow, though it should be really simple. I think I even have a chance at getting a 100 on my organic chemistry and differential equations tests today. My linear algebra one was a take-home test, and it isn't due until noon tomorrow, so about 12 hours. I've finished it already, though. So now I won't have to worry about that in the morning.

I go home in just 18 days, and I won't have to come back here depressed ever again! No more teary goodbyes or weekends that go by way too fast. Now I can actually spend a month at home (home is where the heart is, you know) without worrying in the back of my mind that I'll have to leave for that same amount of time or more way too soon.

Also, I'm about to eat a giant rice krispie treat. So many things to be happy about!

Oh, and caves, too!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?