<$BlogRSDUrl$>



4/29/2004

IX Dies!


Today was my last day of classes, and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm so close to getting to come home! Just a few finals stand in between me and the rest of my life! I also have one last homework assignment due for chemical engineering tomorrow (Thursday) at 5:00 p.m., and I've done about half of it. I've spent the last at least 4 hours doing this homework! Each problem is so time-consuming and boring! I'm glad I realized that I don't like that major before I got too into it.

As far as grades go, I'm guaranteed an A in linear algebra, and I'm expecting an A in everything else except organic chem (probably a B), so I'm really happy about that, too. I'm not sure how much I'm going to end up studying for each of my finals, but I'm sure that the next few days (until my first final on Tuesday) will be relatively long and boring becuase of a lack of class time to keep me occupied. That's how the weekends are, anyway.

Random thought: the other day, one of my math teachers described himself as a closed set traveling through space parameterized by time...

Also, the past few nights I've gone to sleep at 5:00, 4:00, and 4:00...and it looks like tonight will end a little earlier (3:00). But I get lots of naps. And talking to Nathalie on the phone makes me happy.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?