<$BlogRSDUrl$>



5/05/2004

2 more days


Quiz taken from Blake:

What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.


I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?

I'm driving home on Friday! And AJ's plane gets here at 11:09 a.m. tomorrow! He'll sit around (I'm sure there's something to do here) while I take my final final (vector analysis), and then I'll go show him all the pretty campus. We'll pack all my stuff into my wonderful Liberty tomorrow night and drive the 15 hours back on Friday! Yay!

Nathalie and I have now been dating for over nine months! I love her! Of course...you all already knew that.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?