<$BlogRSDUrl$>



5/02/2004

Dinosaurs! Roar!


Today I downloaded Mozilla Firefox 0.8, and I set up all my preferences and cool stuff like that. I really like this browser. It's got a cool feature where I can type in the address bar 'define < word >' and it will go to dictionary.com for the definition or 'google < term >' and it will google the term. And it has cool skins you can choose from. You can also open a whole folder of favorites in different tabs within the window at the same time! And lots of stuff is really customizable. I highly suggest it for anyone thinking about getting it (and I know at least a little about computer stuff).

I have one exam each on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, all at 2:00 p.m. And I don't have to take my organic final! My professor emailed me and said I had an 88.9 in the class but that I could exempt the final with an A! Then on Thursday night, I'm going to pack everything up and maybe watch the last episode of Friends. On early (6 or 7 a.m.) Friday, I'll leave the University of South Carolina and start the rest of my life and happiness! Oh, and AJ may even fly up here to drive down to Arlington with me!

I can't wait 3 weeks for the season finale of Alias!!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?