<$BlogRSDUrl$>



5/15/2004

Happy Birthday To Moi


In less than 13 hours I will be in a plane headed to Raleigh, NC. From there, Nathalie and I will take a plane to London where we will have a 10 hour delay. We plan on taking the subway to Buckingham Palace and maybe seeing the changing of the guards while we're there for so short. Then we'll take a one-hour flight across the English Channel to Paris (pronounced without the 's')!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an unabridged dictionary from Olivia for my birthday and a shirt and cologne from my sisters. My parents got me the plane ticket and some new tennis shoes (finally) to take to France. And I get half the money (about $150) from the garage sale we've been having the last two days.

I'm way too excited to just sit here and type, so I'm going to go away now until the 25th of May. I promise that I'll post upon my return. Expect pictures. If you care.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?