<$BlogRSDUrl$>



5/12/2004

Temp Title


I'm home, and I have been for a while now. I just haven't gotten around to posting because my computer, which I set up in my room, is not hooked up to the internet. I will have to network the computers in my house now, but it'll be fun.

The drive back home with AJ was really fun, and it took a little more than 16 hours. It usually only takes 15 hours, but we stopped a lot. And I got AJ hooked on CS again...now with Steam.

I got a 4.0 again this semester! W00T!!!

OOO!! Guess What! ...Come on...guess...

Nope! But I am going to Paris on Sunday!!!!! Nathalie was maybe going with her parents to France, and I wasn't going to go because I need to pay for college next semester, but my parents are paying for a plane ticket there and back for me for my birthday (which is Saturday)!

---I'll finish later...dancing now!---


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?