<$BlogRSDUrl$>



9/17/2004

Babies


Brooklyn is really smart! My mom kept telling me about how Brooklyn likes to go to Playhouse Disney's website and play the games online, and I kept saying that she wasn't really playing the games, but just telling my mom what to do with the mouse. But just the other day, Brooklyn wanted to play on my computer, so I took her to that site, and she can play some of those games actually all by herself! I was really amazed by how well she could use a mouse. She plays this game by choosing what picture she wants to color then clicking the mouse on a color she wants and then clicking in the certain areas on the picture to make them that color. She can even redo it if she doesn't like the color! So smart! And she can play this one by clicking on a letter on the right of the screen and putting it in it's correct spot on the picture of a word. I just thought you'd all like to know how smart she is.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?