<$BlogRSDUrl$>



9/24/2004

Hands


My professors have just finally decided that they want to know how much I have been learning, so I just had my first test on Tuesday in abstract algebra. It was pretty easy, and the professor handed out solutions as we handed in our tests, and in checking over those, I think I got a 100, but I guess I can never be sure. She said she'll have them graded by Tuesday, so I'll post then, too. I got my first exam in probability today, and it's take-home! Yay! I've finished over the first 1/3 of it tonight, so it should be very simple to get the rest done by next Thursday (when it's due). I also have a test this (maybe next?) Friday in discrete math and one this (next?) Wednesday in modern physics. Complex variables will also have some test sometime in the next two weeks (next Tuesday, I think). Either way, it should be an entertaining two weeks.

I work a lot this weekend. Noon-5 tomorrow (Friday), 5-Midnight Saturday, and 2-8 Sunday. And I have HW due Monday. And I really want to celebrate Nathalie's birthday with her at some point this weekend, too.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?