<$BlogRSDUrl$>



10/17/2004

My liver isn't going to turn into fat


I've gotten my first round of tests back from all my classes, and I'm happy about them all. I really like most of my classes this semester.

Is anyone else as obsessed with the McDonald's Monopoly game as I am? Ever since I was little, I would wait the entire year for McDonald's to start up their Monopoly again, and then I'd eat McDonald's millions of times a day in the time that the game was going on. And just the other day, I was at Braum's, and I noticed that just next door at McDonald's there was a sign saying that the game was starting up again! Yay! A couple of days ago I went there for breakfast, and I stopped by for a soda on Friday, too. My dad just brought me game pieces that he got, and my mom said she'll take Brooklyn to McDonald's a few times to get some stuff and let her play on the playplace. I know that their entire plan is to just make me buy things to get them money, but I don't care...I love this game.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?