<$BlogRSDUrl$>



6/24/2005

So the combination is: 1-2-3-4-5


This morning, I woke up extra early to go see Nathalie at the Austin airport when she got here. Her parents arrived soon after (from College Station, where her mom gave some chemistry lecture on Thursday), and then we waited for her luggage to arrive for about 45 minutes (it was on the next flight). After that, we went to see some cave about an hour outside of Austin, and we had an absolute blast there. After much looking around and picture-taking, we left to go to some natural park outside of Austin which had a wonderful area of large, smooth, exposed rocks that you could jump on in the middle of a river. We later found a place in the river that you can swim in which we'll probably go to later on (perhaps on Sunday). Coming back, we decided to eat (much more uneventfully than the rest of the day) at Applebee's. After dinner, I went pretty much straight back here to my dorm to write this up and fall asleep. I know, it's only 12:30, but I woke up early and have been hiking all day long.

Looking back, this post may seem largely boring and stupid without the pictures. But rest assured, beautiful pictures are coming. Her brother has some huge badass digital camera that he gave to her to take down here, and I think Nathalie actually takes good pictures. And I can take a few good pictures if given the right scenery, too.


Comments:
I've wanted to go to those caves (I think I know of them) ... and I need the camera of hers that I love when I do make it there.
 
i also think i know the caves of which you speak.. space cave? something like that.. just south of georgetown.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?