<$BlogRSDUrl$>



2/09/2006

Dill Pickles


One of my professors is teaching much, much more slowly than I (and he, according to his lesson plans) had hoped for, and he is teaching to a level very far below me. I'm not sure if this is because the rest of the class really needs this extra "help" or if it's just that he thinks that everyone does or (worstly) if he really is making the class as difficult as he can. I'm sure it's just that he's oversimplifying things too much in an effort to teach for the lower end of the class rather than for the middle (at least), but that's still not a good thing. I'm thinking about going to talk to him, but I don't want to make the rest of the semester really awkward, which I fear it would.

Any insight?

In the postscript, I just realized that I have no female teachers this semester.

In the post-postscript, the Stars play tomorrow night at 8:00, and you should watch the game. They've now won 7 out of the last 8, and that one loss was in overtime.


Comments:
Hey, link me on your updated other sites. Also, that guy you quote's last name means 'fish' (en français, naturellement).

Also, POSTS TO READ AFTER SO LONG?!??!

I almost thought I'd been diverted to someone else's site...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?