<$BlogRSDUrl$>



2/02/2006

OOOOO <-- Olympic Circles


The Olympics start tomorrow night at 7, and they're the good Olympics: the winter ones! They have hockey, the best sport in the world; and curling, a close second.


Wait, wait, wait. Scratch all that. Upon further inspection, the Olympics do not begin until next Friday. My bad.

Tomorrow night, then, will be spent as my usual SciFi Fridays: watching the only two shows I actually watch anymore, Stargate (SG1; not Atlantis) and Battlestar Gallactica. Nathalie and I have collected (bought) every season of Stargate-SG1 and watched each episode in order. We then spent an entire afternoon (a few days after I had my wisdom teeth out, so I was in a grand amount of pain and entirely up for spending a day on the couch) watching the first several episodes of the current season, finally catching up after two years. Yes, I realize this doesn't seem like time well-spent, but it's (it was?) a good, entertaining show. Battlestar Gallactica, if you don't already know, is a brilliant show on SciFi at 10/9c. You should watch it. If you're reading this right now and it is that time, then you should go watch it. If you don't, you should watch it when it replays. If not, you should ... have.

This winter break, Nathalie and I both began finally reading the Harry Potter books, because we both like the movies so much. I'm past halfway through the second book...I think I'll go read a little of that right now before sleep.

Yeah, I'm going to bed at 10:10. What?! I'm exhausted! I did lots of stuff today and got little sleep in the night-time. Yes! No, not since last Easter! Hahaha...yeah, good times. Au revoir. Yeah, 5:30....bye!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?