<$BlogRSDUrl$>



6/04/2006

Of course!


In this time of Constitutional Amendments made by people who don't quite understand our rights, I propose another.

Proposed Constitutional Amendment
We shall define sex solely as the act of a male's penis entering into a woman's vagina, when both said man and woman are consenting adults. Henceforth, the analogous acts between two (or more) consenting male adults or two (or more) consenting female adults shall be known as civil intimacy. Furthermore, those engaging in civil intimacy will have the same sexual rights and responsibilities as those engaging in sex.


Comments:
amen, lover. but what about FFM or MMF and so on? undefined, eh?
 
I pressed the back button as soon as your page loaded because you haven't posted in so long, I didn't actually expect to see anything different. Imagine my shock! You have shaken my daily blog-reading routine.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?